Monday, August 20, 2007

Stupid Ass Bullies....

I was so excited to have Lily come home and tell me all about her day. I met her teacher briefly this morning and she seems nice(fingers crossed she actually learns something this year, last year the teacher flat out told me Lily was the smartest kid in the school and she ends up helping the other kids..not being challenged whatsoever) Anyway..Lily was pretty chatty after school..one girl (you know the one I posted about previously..Angela..) anyway she totally ignored Lily today which is kinda funny because they chatted on the phone yesterday..hello?!? And some other snot girl stuck her tongue out at Lily..(she is the one that was calling Lily a 'dark pixie' last year)..pftt..whatever..dark pixies rule..haha Lily said that this particular girl is now her enemy. Then the second incident was during lunch time. I make Lily's lunch every day and rarely if ever let her buy that toxic sludge which the school calls food. Anyway, this girl who happens to be in her class sits next to Lily and her friend,another girl named Lily. She starts bulling Lily into giving her the lunch I made. She took her organic chocolate milk..and said 'gimme your ham and cheese sandwich, all my mom gives me is pbj' then she continues to grab Lily's bag of trail mix out of her hands! WTF kid! Lily is not allowed to get outta her seat(bench) and say anything.(those are the rules I guess). Lily just grabbed all her stuff back from this oversized third grader and said leave me alone this is my lunch. Nothing came about this..of course the lunch duty lady was not around..(how convenient). I told Lily next time this happens to 1. grab your stuff back and 2. get up and tell the lunch teacher.. i don't care if she gets in trouble, this kinda shit is not OK. Oh ya..just like in first grade..Lily was at the top of the slide and some huge fifth grade boy came up there and knocked her off and she fell from the top of the slide and had bruises on her lower back. She told the teacher and he got a 'time out' by the water fountain. Are you kidding me? Justin wrote a letter to the principle about this and a few weeks later the principle got Lily from class and took her around the 5Th grade classes looking for the culprit. Of course she can't remember what he looks like and never finds him. Punishment at the school seems non existent. Perhaps I am just an over-protective mom..either way the whole thing sucks.
Hopefully my girl will have a better day...damn those bullies..

2 comments:

B said...

the bully probably got so big and oversized from eating nothing but food filled with bovine growth hormone...maybe the organic milk is really needed LOL

on a serious note, it sucks that she's getting picked on. since when did girls start becoming bitches at such a young age?

Kelly said...

I know..its ridiculous..that girl was like 3 times her size. I actually saw her the morning of the first day. Some little boy was introducing Lily to "Adriana" and he messed up her name and she totally got pissy with him and said'my name is ADRIANNA, not Adrian!"
Sheesh..