Saturday, July 19, 2008

5 Things...

Justin and I are off to the movies..again..
I can't believe we have been to two movies..like within the same year. We are going to see Batman at 9:30. I am still trying to figure out how to smuggle in my Starbucks without spilling it all over me.
Anyway..I thought it would be neat to post 5 things about me you may not know. Since I really have nothing else so blog about this morning..why the hell not? Feel free to join in and dish out some goods.

1. I can't go to sleep at night if there is dirty dishes in my sink. (I suppose that's where my OCD comes in to play).

2. Most of the time during a meal I like to mix everything in a pile of glop and then eat it. I don't know why I do this, and I don't do it every time, maybe 85% of the time. Lily can't stand this. If she has 2 items on her plate she will do her damnedest to make sure the two never shall meet. Weird kid..

3. I hate my feet. My feet used to be cute and a perfect size of 7 1/2, however after birthing 2 babies they have since awkwardly grown into the feet of Mr. Flinstone and I am now sporting an 81/2. Ahh..the price we pay to populate the earth. :)

4. I will admit publicly on this here blog that I am totally obsessed with Jon and Kate Plus 8. I will watch any one that is on, even the reruns I have seen 43 times. Something comforting about them. Maybe it makes my life seem so much easier..haha Also, my husband would be so embarrassed if I put this too, but I loved 7Th Heaven and was so sad they took it off. Just recently I found reruns on the Hallmark Channel!! Woot!!

5. When I sleep at night I can never turn and face the inside of the bed..I always need to face outwards. I think this stems from once as a child my father snuck in my room while I was facing the opposite direction of the door and gave me a wet willie(sticking his finger in his mouth then proceeding to shove it down my ear canal. How freaking gross is that?) As a kid I probably had a small stroke. So now I will never face the opposite direction of the door. That way I can see anyone who attempts to scare the shit outta me. Its totally weird, I will wake myself up in the middle of the night and turn the other way if I had managed to face inward. Regardless of how comfortable I was.
What a fun way to live huh?
hahah
So tell me..dish it out....

9 comments:

Alice said...

I've seen that Jon & Kate + 8 once, and the dad is kinda creepy.

And sorry, you won't get any sympathy from me regarding your feet since you're hobnobbing with the girl with size 11's.

I get all OCD about stuff like dishes too, but it's tempermental. Some days I'm all nazi about the house, and some days I couldn't care less.

Amy said...

I didn't like Batman, did you? I liked the Joker..heehee

I have OCD about housework too, mix my food together...sleeping, I have to have one foot out of the covers and I sleep on my right side most of the time. The wierd things we all do :)

Caroline said...

I am with you on #1...I can't sleep with dirty dishes in the sink! I actually clean up the house before going to sleep...I like to wake up to everything in it's place.

Connie said...

I love Kate! I want her to my BFF!

Kris said...

We've seen one movie this year... I can't even express the feeling of getting to go out :-D

I kinda like John & Kate... but it kinda scares me too... like what would happen if we ended up with sextuplets!?!

Kris said...

Just so you know.. (I don't know if it emails it to you or not) I reply back on my comments usually.

I just noticed the organic and gardening comment on your about me section. Made me smile. I can't wait until I can garden...

Anonymous said...

OMG I luv John and Kate too!! So does Summer. I guess she likes watching all the little kids. I actually don't care for Kate that much. She is kinda bitchy. But I still watch it anyway! Like you said if she can do it with all those kids we can do it too!
I have to sleep with my feet out of the covers but with some of the covers over me. And if Kenny isn't in bed I have to face the door even though I prefer to sleep facing the other side...Luv yer sis

Anonymous said...

P.S. We saw Batman too. I loved it. Heath was so awsome! He totally made the whole movie.
How sad...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I do the same thing with my food. Don't knock it 'til you try it. ;o)