Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've been a little busy...

I haven't blogged for awhile..hmmm maybe it could be because I got my car on Tuesday!! Weeeeee!!!!!
It is absolutely fabulous. It is so cute and sporty and I love it so much. Independence never felt so good. When I got it there were only 6 miles on it. The guys filled up my tank and spruced her up and made her all perty for little ol' me. Aww shucks... :)
Here is some pictures of her..(haha its a girl)..and shes all mine. :)


I have only used a quarter tank and I went so many places yesterday. 30 miles to a gallon is not to shabby me thinks.
If there had to be a negative..it would just be that 'new car smell'. Seriously, its just came out of the factory and its is wreaking of newness. Its fine at first, but it is so overpowering. Lily got a terrible headache the first night. Yesterday I got one..we were in it most of the day. I did have the windows down for awhile, but it got to hot so the a/c came on. Oh well it will fade soon I hope. I know people buy the little air fresheners with this smell on it. I actually have a little tree that is vanilla/coconut scent, but that's just adding more chemicals to the air.
Whatever, I am not gonna complain and I will get a bazillion headaches I don't care because I got me a car...hee hee!!

Other happenings around here have been grand too. Lily is cooking up a storm and made some mean rigatoni for us all. This cooking thing is great. Now if she could just be this excited about cleaning, we're all good.


Over the weekend we decided to make some kabobs. They were so delish. Here are some pictures of them and my sweet hubby assembling the good eats.

Today the kids and I are off to Costco to do some shopping..after that, I need to get caught up with house-y stuff that I have totally neglected..like cleaning, laundry, etc. I suppose I should do my manager stuff too.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Sue Wilkey said...

Congrats on your new Kelly-mobile!!!!!! It's so sporty and cute!

Caroline said...

Great car! How fun for you...did you name her yet? My Mom named all her cars! Anyway...what's the deal with that grill!? It's so clean! My grill has so much gunk on it. Kabob's look awesome! When's dinner???

The Mom Jen said...

Cool wheels!! Can I come over for dinner?

Amy said...

I love the new car, so cute! Those kabobs look awesome...

I gave you an award, stop by to pick it up :)

Alice said...

*gulp* I wanna new car!!!!

It's gorgeous - don't let the kids get food anywhere near it.

kelly said...

thanks for visiting! & congrats. new cars are always so exciting. & those kabobs look yummy!