Thursday, July 17, 2008

Arachnids just love me..yippee!!

The other night I woke in the morning scratching my upper thigh. Weird.
Throughout that day I realized it was probably another bug bite. They love me. And only me. No one else gets even a teeny tiny bite.
Yesterday I felt weird. Like all day. Strange headache..It wasn't a caffeine headache either, as I had my coffee in the morning. I learned my lesson way too many times and tried going without coffee. Then I realize, what the hell for? I love it, it loves me..when I don't get it, no one is happy.
Anyway, today the headache continues, more caffeine,and 2 aspirins later my head is still killing me. Its throbbing right behind my right eye.
I feel all hot and sweaty..(and no hubby is at work, so we weren't doing the wild thing either, sheesh). I look at my leg and see something. It looked like a freakish bulls eye or something. Its all red and swollen and hot as hell. In the center of this monstrosity, there is a scab like head that is oozy and totally making me want to hurl. Then there is this straight line, that is itchy and hard coming from the damn nucleus thingy. What the hell, did the spider get lazy and drag its sorry ass across until it found the right spot to start to dig in or what?
Anyone know what the hell this is? Or what spider was eating me? Mind you I seem to be allergic to almost every bug bite and have reactions similar to this. But shit, this looks kinda scary and it hurts like a bitch too.
Here are 2 pictures I managed to take..I know they may be blurry, but its quite a feat to photo your upper thigh. Oh and don't mind and cellulite and/or weird veins. Not responsible for those, don't know why they are there, my body does strange things.

3 comments:

Alice said...

I'd keep an eye on that. Don't know what spiders you have in your area, but some can be downright dangerous. Their venom starts dissolving flesh and stuff. Ew.

Caroline said...

Ok...that's kinda gross and scary looking. I would call the doc!

Amy said...

I would definitely be going to the Doctor! I've had something similar but it turned out to be something else and it hurts like H E double hockey sticks!