Thursday, July 17, 2008

Awww, I feel the love..

My very first award comes from Amy..she has a wonderful blog over at Escape To Thought..she awarded me 'The Smile Award'..this is awesome, thanks Amy..

Now this is all so new to me and lets hope I get this right.
Here are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
I am suppose to send the love on to 5 other bloggy chickas that I adore..also the creator of this award is here.
First up is Honey Pie.. I love reading her blog and she is hilarious..I am officially in love with V. Ice..go check him out.
Next is Happy Meals and Happy Hour..I am sure you all know the infamous Bathtub Gangsta..if not, where the hell have you been?
Caroline at The Zen In You is a lovely lady who makes me think. Her blog is so peaceful and thoughtful.., stop by, you'll totally get your zen on. Ommmmm....
The Mom at Cheaper Than Therapy is a totally awesome blogger and she has the cutest kids, like ever. Love her posts about The Bachlorette..so spot on. I totally heart her!
And last but certainly not least is Evil Chef Mom. I recently found this one and I totally love it. The food she makes looks scrumptious and I am totally jealous of her mad cooking skills. She totally rocks.
And there you go.. Happy Award Day! Woo Hoo!!!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow...thanks for thinking of :) I am getting a little giddy with all these awards! XOXO Caroline

Amy said...

You are quite welcome! :)

The Mom Jen said...

Oh Kelly, that is very sweet of you thanks so much for the love! You are much deserving of this award!! ;)

Sue Wilkey said...

Thank you, my bloggy girlfriend!!!!!! I am the worst at re-gifting but I'll post this on my site right now and your link. You're the best!

Alice said...

Aw Kelly! Thank you. *sniffles* You rock girlfriend!

I was looking on your blog for an e-mail so I could ask you something, but didn't see one. Could you shoot me an e-mail at zippyfinn .at. yahoo.com?