Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Dark Lord...

Everyone knows how much I love this man and his hardcore cooking skills..he is a God on Earth..a real Saint..and a totally fucking asshole all bundled up in one British yelling ball of dick-headed energy..Whats not to love, eh?
And now..
I can have him in a video game..how freaking cool is this?
I guess I'll have to steal Lily's Nintendo DS..that or buy a Wii.
I can't wait to play.
I am totally bummed Hell's Kitchen is over..Christina won..I was sorta hoping Petroza would win, besides the fact he is sloppy as hell, he is a good guy. But I knew it was going to be a female..have you noticed that every other year its the opposite sex as the winner prior? Last years winner was Roc, now Christina, next year will be a dude..you get the picture.

Kitchen Nightmares returns soon and I can't wait for that..in the meantime..I am bringing Gordon home to play... :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I've never watched this, but just from seeing the previews of the show, you've nailed his personality to a T :)

Caroline said...

How do you play this in a video game??

Kelly said...

I am pretty sure you are just suppose to cook and mix ingredients...saute and chop. Could be a fancy version of the game Cooking Mama. Maybe even create your own recipes..I really haven't the slightest idea, but either way..a game with Gordan..I'm all over that. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow your description of him is perfect! He is an ass but there is something about him. I knew Christina would win too. I think he had the hots for her! I can't beleive they made a game outta that show! What will they think of next? Just make sure you don't leave your beloved game laying around for hungry Salsa to eat!
Luv yer sis