Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mid Week Babble...

Lily had a friend sleep over last night..again..she just had a slumber party the other day too.
Giggles carried on into the late hours last night. They did make-overs and put on my high heels..It was funny. I should have got pictures but I was trying to keep Jack out of there because I knew if he went in there, the girls would take over and he would come out looking like this

I made some simple shredded chicken tacos the other night. Throw some chicken thighs in the crock pot with one of those packets of taco seasonings and a bit of water. Forget about it for maybe 4 hours and come back and remove the chicken and use two forks to shred..I actually used my Pampered Chef chopper which is so awesome. Throw it back in the pot. Get some tortillas (we get the ones from Costco that you need to cook, so much better and taste so fresh!) throw on some cheese and sour cream. De-lish.


I am doing some deep cleaning today. I am having a Pampered Chef show Thursday and the executive chef lady will be meandering in my kitchen and doing her thing. I am really excited. I love to host events. So far I have 7 ladies coming to eat and oogle over all the over-priced items in the catalog. Some of which we just have to have! I am personally getting some stone cookware, the citrus press and maybe the muffin scooper thingy. I don't know why I want that. I don't make tons of muffins, but I just need it. Weird.

I am so sick of taking these antibiotics. They make me feel pukey all the time and leave a nasty taste in my mouth. And I had my whole beauty regime down pat, after I finally got my Mary Kay items. Now its all screwed because I have to wash my face with this orange, hospital smelling liquid stuff and its drying out my face. Grrr..damn Kaiser.
In other news..I have to fill up my car with gas tonight..I have already put 140 miles on her. Ahh I love my car..shes so cute.
I really like the XM radio, that is really cool.

4 comments:

NucMEd is Hot said...

Those look really tasty! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love new friends!

Caroline said...

look at you with the new blog! Everyone is changing it up! How fun!
Hang in there with the meds...

XM radio rocks! I miss it! So nice not to have commercials!

Amy said...

I love Pampered Chef stuff.I have several of their (overpriced) things. I hope your staph is clearing up...sometimes those things hang on for weeks...uughh!

Sue Wilkey said...

OOOOHHHHH I LOVE your new design!!!!