Friday, July 25, 2008

I rocked the show yo!

I had my little shindig the other day and it was a great success! I sold over $400 worth of crap and I get all kinds of kudos! $60 free merchandise, 2 items at 50% and everything else 20% off... oh yeah..

I am getting some stoneware, a awesome baking sheet thingy, and a citrus press that I HAVE to have..I mean Hello, how awesome to use when making mojito's and vodka tonics. And of course when hubs makes his guacamole.

I made a totally easy dish tonight..I made it up kinda so it doesn't have a name...maybe something like..creamy chicken over rice dish..yeah that sounds good.

Threw a bunch of chicken in a crock pot..tons of fresh garlic,half an onion diced, and 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup..left it for 4 ish hours, made some rice and steamed some corn...poof, theres dinner and boy does the house smell good.

I have to get up early tomorrow because Justin is off to Comic Con..I am taking him to the trolley station, and he will go from there.

It will be just me and the kiddos, so I am going to take them to the Y for some swimming fun. Well fun for them, not for me. I mean..eewwww.. a public pool, that's just a cesspool of total and complete germs and grossness. And yes I am a total germaphobe. Ahhh the price I pay for the kids to have fun. And yes, I am the one who always has Purel in my pocket antibacterial wipes in my purse. Yep, I'm one of those...so fun.

p.s. Thursday as I was telling Jack that I was having a cooking show (my Pampered Chef Cooking Show) he says this:
"A cooking show? Oh my gawd mommy, does that mean Rachael Ray is coming over to MY house!?!"
haha that was hilarious..he was so serious. Poor guy, unfortunately he just got a bunch of middle aged hens gathering around and gossiping instead of his beloved Rach. Maybe next time. I wonder if she does house calls?

3 comments:

Alice said...

You should have gone to Comic Con! Just think of all the blogging you could have gotten out of that! Actually..I would have gone.

Tenakim said...

Congrats on the success of your show- I used to sell Pampered Chef- that stuff is addictive!

kimamurphy said...

Hey whats up?? 2 days and no blog? You are setting a bad example for me!

Yer sis