Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Deliciousness...

So on my getting healthy and loosing weight odyssey..I actually ate breakfast this morning! And no not a sandwich or leftovers..
I ate a healthy, not to mention insanely delicious bowl or organic cereal.
I enjoyed me a bowl of Strawberry Fields made by Kashi.
The strawberries are so good and *gasp* actually taste like real strawberries..rather than that weird chemically taste that hangs in your mouth hours after eating some other random cereal with supposed *real strawberries*.
I enjoyed two small cups of coffee after it and it has kept me going..no need to snack and this was at like 6:15 am this morning.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good for you! They say eating breakfast makes a big difference. I have to, or I'd be starving or forced to snack before lunch.