Thursday, September 18, 2008

Referee and Frittata

This morning sucked ass..
These kids must have a personal vendetta against one another..
Seriously..if I wasn't here someone would get hurt.
Over breakfast..Jack starts up-

Jack - "Oh my gawd..ma..shes looking at me!"

Lily- "Shut your mouth..I was lookin' out the door.."

Then she purposely darts some evil eye at him..and man if looks could kill..Lily would win in that category..

Jack- "Don't you ever look at me!!! EVER!!! Mom I want 2 breakfasts....more cereal..Lily stop it!!!"
Then he flicks milk in her face with his spoon.

The shit hit the fan..I had to hurdle into the kitchen before Lily plowed her brother..I swear I thought she was gonna sock that little guy.

Jack was already in the corner and it wasn't even 7 freaking am...

Jack is a terd in the morning..he always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and he demands two breakfasts...??? Why I have no idea..growing boy? total pig? Whatever..we go through cereal like it is going outta style..

He just antagonises her like crazy...For instance some little boy called here last night (mind you he called about 6 times), and Jack says he wanted to talk to said boy. Grabs the phone and books outta Lily's room and runs into the living room hauling ass 'round and 'round the couch with Lily chasing him and shrieking at the top of her lungs.
My poor neighbors...
Yeah so crappy morning..
With the exception of the veggie frittata thingy I made for me this morning...
Remember when I made meatloaf?

Yeah, there were lots of leftover veggies..so I threw them in two eggs and let it cook and it turned into a fritatta-ish omelet like thingy..and it was so good.

Well I am off to concoct some sort of salsa.. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

christy said...

this looks soo good and i dont like eggs that much unless there are over easy or with alot of chesse

Amy said...

We have that sort of drama here every morning. I had to get the belt out this morning...I feel your pain :)