Saturday, September 13, 2008

The time has come...

Lily has totally turned into a tween. While at Walgreen's last night with her friend (who was having a sleep over) she shewed me away and said to go in a another aisle while her and her friend scan over all the Tiger Beat magazines for new Jo Bro pictures... Sigh....
Than at Blockbuster I couldn't find my card..so my lovely daughter says with a snippy little tude "OMG MOM!" and no she didn't say Oh my god..she actually spelled it out...OMG...
The girls stayed up way too late..I had to go in there at 12:42am and say 'get your asses in bed!'
Giggle and screeches were heard all night...not to mention ripping and tearing sounds as they obsessivly tore out each and every picture of all the Jo Bro's to plaster on the walls in the morning.
I think I am going to purchase some earplugs for next time...
I have photos to post of some easy peasy chicken stuff from dinner last nigh .
I am off to make home-made waffles for the girls...because I'm cool like that.
Tomorrow we are heading to a friends beach house to watch the Charger game.
I would be excited about this but I am the designated driver...
which totally blows...
Oh well..I guess I have to pay my dues..as Justin has been the one to drive us around for a long time. Maybe that's why we didn't go many places..because he couldn't partake in any cocktails...that explains why we hosted so many football parties ...

No comments: