Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh yeah....!!!


We got Rock Band 2 last night and it is awesome..
So many new songs...
I am still a little horse from belting out "Man in the box" from Alice in Chains..
I am sure my wonderful tenants are rolling their eyes..haha
One even mentioned she liked Blondie too...
Huh?
Then she says "Oh yeah I was knocking on your door, but you couldn't hear me because you were singing "Call me.."
I am looking forward to Justin singing the Beastie Boys 'Whatcha Want'...haha that is going to be hysterical....

3 comments:

christy said...

check out the onion soup

Caroline said...

Oh how fun! We still have Rock Band in the box!!!! My husband is going to set it up this weekend. I can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.