Thursday, September 18, 2008

Off to a good start...

So yesterday was good..no snacking and I ate pretty healthy.
Breakfast was a bowl of cereal and 2 small cups of coffee..
lunch..was that cuc and tomato salad I made up along with a golean bar..
Dinner..grilled chicken breast..with more of that salad and some pasta..(although I am sure the pasta wasn't that great..but i had to make another side because Lily wouldn't touch the salad.


I used every single one of those beautiful organic tomatoes from my neighbor and I even went back for seconds. He told me last week to keep coming because he can't eat all of them.
I got about 8 more and also one perfect jalapeno pepper..

So guess what I am making today....???
Salsa....!!
This weekend we are going to Imperial Beach to Justin's friend Chuck's house.
Tonight I think I am going to make french onion soup with melted cheese broiled over the top and homemade herbed crouton's to go with it. However Justin swears he hates this..and complains its only a side dish...
Funny thing...I never even made this dish....

3 comments:

christy said...

sorry about the pic yesterday but i had to show it to u tell ur friend sorry the chicken looks good

Kelly said...

Christy..that was awesome..no need for sayin' sorry..that was hilarious..only bummer is I wish i'd seen it to put up on my blog..hahaha
and Kim is my sister..
:)

kimamurphy said...

Hey Christy!
No need to say sorry! I was totally joking. That was hilarious. Plus anything makes me gag right now..Pregnancy gag reflex!
Kelly chicken looked great! And why is it that guys always think of things like soup or salad as a side dish and not a actual meal? I made Tortilla soup last week and hubs goes "That's it? Do you want me to throw something on the grill?" WTF?!