Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Lunch

I wanted something light and refreshing..so I made this....


Its a Cucumber and Tomato Salad with mozzarella and pepper jack cheese tossed with some herbs and a splash of oil.

It was really good..Jack loved it..with the exception of the Pepper Jack of course...

I am going to make some more to go with some grilled chicken for dinner tonight.

However I will make Lily something else because she hates cucumbers...
With the salad I had a GoLean Bar..Chocolate Pretzel and it was really tasty..Jack stole half of that stinker..
Hmmm...its 1:28pm..is that too early to start drinking and playing RockBand???
Oh crap..can't..gotta go chauffeur kids around after school..

4 comments:

Amy said...

Damn girl! You are always making me hungry! I love cucumbers and tomatoes. My mouth is now watering heavily :D

christy said...

that looks so good u can also try tom and cuc. and goat cheese on a wheat cracker sounds good im getting ready to put up hamburger pie so check it out. ps i like the look of you're page help

christy said...

you need to see the salad i made finger licking good, lol

kimamurphy said...

OMG I went over to Christy's to see this great salad and almost tossed my breakfast! Well the preggo hormones might of had something to do with it too but that was GROSS!! : )
Very funny!