Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hot Damn!!!

Remember that salsa I was going to make?

Well I did it..it was great..but I hadn't added the jalapeno yet..so I added a bit and it was just mild..
Throwing caution to the wind and leaving it up to the salsa gods to make this tasty..I added the whole thing..seeds, innards and all.
After taking a picture I got me a chip and put a huge pile of it on there and crunch away...
2 seconds later........

Holy Fuck!

I immediately started to sweat profusely..and my lips went numb, because apparently I am a slob and had salsa on my mouth.
I had to run to the bathroom to see what the hell was happening to me, because I swear my lips were puffy and huge like after having too much Botox.
Dude...
And of course I started to hiccup..I do that when I eat something spicy..weird but true.
Justin is gonna love this...
I made tons of this so he better like it.
Maybe I will phone him and tell him he needs some beer with this concoction.

Hot Damn....

4 comments:

kimamurphy said...

That sounds good! But hot! Especially with the seeds! That is the hottest part. I am sure Justin will love it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, um, you're not supposed to put the seeds in. Unless you're crazy.

Kelly said...

Um..yeah, I know thats where the heat is..
Call me crazy than..mwhaaahaha

christy said...

this looks good you can also blend it thats how we make it at our wk