Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Its been awhile...

It's been awhile since I've worked..like 4 years..
I have a job interview..at 5:30..
I went to a craft store yesterday for a few things and I mentioned to the cashier how cool it would be to work here and she gave me an application and said come back tomorrow and 'so and so' will look over it and do an interview with you.
I went back today. Turned in my application along with my letter of recommendation and I need to come back at 5:30pm. They said "when can you work?"..I said "evenings and and weekends..when do you need someone?"
They said "evenings and weekends.."
Sweet..
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh good luck! I love craft stores! Can I get a friends and family discount???

BTW stop by my blog later...havin' a little contest!

kimamurphy said...

Hey Kel,
That would be so cool. Hopefully you will get a good discount too!
Which store is it? Good luck!

Amy said...

That is awesome! Good Luck :D

Kari Plevan said...

Kelly,

I'm so glad you got your package and liked it so much. Can't wait to get mine too :) I love getting mail!! I love your blog too!!!

Zz... said...

good luck-should be fun! maybe you can even do craft demos or run classes as part of it?! that would be cool...