Monday, September 29, 2008

Snot and politics..

I found this quiz over at Amy's place and thought I'd give it a go and here are the results...





Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious


You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!


I have tons to blog about, however I am just trying to get all my thoughts together.

I am still recovering after Lily's party..and then 3 girls over here for a sleepover..

Girls are definitely a handful. Especially at the ripe ol' age of 9.

Lily is actually home sick today..she developed a cold over the weekend. I am making her homemade chicken soup, (so much better than the canned crap) and she has a nice cozy 'nest' on the couch to rest and relax. Although not sure how much resting she can get with her little bro running around antagonizing her.

I suppose I should move her to her bed.

I am waiting for a call back from the craft store..hopefully this all works out. I would love to work.. Just for a few hours and to be around other adults!!

I really need that adult interaction...I long for it actually. I know Justin is here..but honestly that doesn't count..he is just as much a kid as Lily and Jack are..hahah

Besides I am an extrovert and its for my own well-being that I not be cooped up in here.

Not much planned for the week. We are renting Iron Man Tuesday.


I am so looking forward to the debate on Thursday. Sarah Palin is completely repetitive..not to mention annoying..(in my humble opinion). Makes a perfect pair then with McCain...how many times did he mention " I never did win Mr. Congeniality contests ."
Both are totally clueless..
My brother-in-law sent this to us and its brilliant! So funny!
Check it out!

Off to start Lily's soup!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I cooked soup today also, nobody is sick, but what the heck? I love it. Hope she feels better soon :)

Caroline said...

I made your enchiladas...so yummy! Your a good Mom...sleep over for 3 and soup!!! You go girl!

kimamurphy said...

Hope Lil feels better soon!
Glad you survived the tween party!
You give me hope! : )

Luv ya!

yer sis

Zz... said...

that homemade chicken soup looks gooood and this coming from a soon to be vegetarian!

p.s LOL even not being american that video was funny!