Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to school rocks!

Today I am busy, busy..
Doing laundry...
cleaning house...
figuring what the heck to cook tonight...
School resumes on Monday and I am so freaking excited!
Sounds terrible...but c'mon, all you moms with the pre-teen critters know whats up.
Attitude one minute and complete sobbing mess another minute.
Hormones?
Who knows..but all I can say is I am a happy camper..
Peace and serenity will be restored at my house..
(well at least from 9am to 3pm)
Jack is a totally different boy when Lily is not around.
And a good boy at that!
Tomorrow we are packing up and heading to the beach for our last outing of the summer..
should be fun..
but I am not to thrilled of the thought of tons of sand and a seaweed aroma wafting through my brand new car..
hmmm..I guess I can hose the kids off there...
or throw in the trunk..either one...lol

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You lucky duck! Mine start Wednesday...I think you will hear me screaming with joy! Is that bad? I love my kids...but too much of one thing can wear you out after a while...and I'm worn out!

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Blessed be.

Congratulations.

Have a great weekend.