Monday, August 18, 2008

Recap..

Here are a few pictures from Jacks party..my big 4 year old. I can't believe how fast they grow..its ridiculous..
Grilling some dogs...

Jack's loot~

Skater boy cake with tank candles...

Splashy fun

"Can I have my presents now? Peas!! Peas mama!?"

Beatin' up sis with his 'Rock em' Sock em' Robots

Jack's new ride..Big Wheel style..

He said he had a great birthday. He got calls from Grandma, Aunt R , Uncle J and Cousin ..he was excited about that.

Now Lily is already planning her birthday party....

sigh..its never ending!

4 comments:

kimamurphy said...

Oh I wish we were there! Looks like the party was a big hit and Jack scored! I can't believe he is already four...Can you believe Summer will be 3 in January? They would be such awsome friends if we lived there...sigh... : (
Give him a big smooch fer me!

luv yer sis

Amy said...

Cute cake! I bet it was yummy:) Oh I remember those rock'em sock'em robots and the big wheel. Funny how all of our toys are coming back from way back when.

Caroline said...

What a fun party! Can't believe kids still play with "rock em' sock em' robots." So funny! Love the "retro" toys!

Unknown said...

hey kelly! i love your blog. looks like the birthday party was a great hit!

thanks for signing up for the swap!