Thursday, August 14, 2008

'Bound to happen....

So it seems Lily has so tenderly handed over her germy germs to me and I feel like a huge pile of crap.
My stomach hurts..its all tight and weird..(maybe AF?)
My nose is pulsating
My body aches..
Good thing I made that soup..I need it now.
Fingers crossed Jack stays healthy..his bday pool party is Saturday.
The only thing that is keeping me sane right now is Kathy Griffin. She is so hilarious I just love her. There were a few episodes of The D List on back to back..
She makes me have those deep belly laughs that when all said and done..you have to wonder if you peed yourself a little.
Yeah.. I like her that much.
Ok..off to sleep I guess..or barf..which ever comes first..
So fun.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

OMG...the D list is the best best best! I thought I was the only person alive that thinks she is hilarious!

Hope you feel better ASAP!

The Mom Jen said...

Get well soon, that is no good, believe me!

Amy said...

Feel better soon! Being sick sucks when you have kids.

Unknown said...

Hope you get better soon-and I so love Kathy G!

kimamurphy said...

Hey Kel,
Sorry to hear your not feeling good..That sucks. Who takes care of Mom when she is sick??
Your soup sounds great. You should boil the bones and make broth with it too. I do that and then just freeze it in ziplocks, then when you have a dish that calls for broth or stock just nuke it a bit to defrost and wha la! Much better than the canned crap and cheaper...
Take your vities and OJ and get better soon..I so wish I could be there for Jacks bday party..Boo hoo.. : ( Luv, yer sis