Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So needed...

I finally met up with a friend I met while Lily was in kindergarten. Her daughter and Lily were in the same class. We lost touch for various reasons..I pulled Lily outta school for homeschooling..she moved..blah, blah, blah.
She has since then bought a house (which is awesome) and has the cutest little boy with a magical grin. He is adorable!
We went to coffee and headed towards the park. Kids played..moms chatted.
I so heart her! She is a cook and is always brewing up something. She and I need to do a recipe exchange. We get along fabulously and I loved hanging out with her. Coincidentally..we have alot in common....no wonder I adore her so much! haha (Hi Christy!)
In other very exciting news..I woke this morning at 4:43am in absolute pain. My back hurt so freaking bad I could barely move. What the hell?
Ever since having Jack my back has been royally screwed. When the medical team was doing my spinal..they messed up multiple times and finally after the 4Th or 5Th try..the got it. I had bruises on my lower back for weeks.
While in recovery from the c-section..my back was hurting way more than my incision area. I was asking for heating pads for it.
Who knows what the problem is. Maybe I should do some yoga.Yeah that sounds good..I am just afraid I would get stuck in some asana.

Tonight's menu..
15 minute chicken fajitas..yeah I know..15 minutes..how rad is that?
And of course there will be photos..I get to use my new Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker..
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I wish I had the same enthusiasm you do for cooking.

Caroline said...

So nice to connect with old friends...that's the best!