Friday, August 15, 2008

Lazy Leftover Lunch..

It is so freaking hot outside. Well its only 85 degrees. I can't seem to cool off. Maybe I am having a hotflash..nah..I'm only 21..oops typo..I meant 31...
After running around to Costco and Party City, I finally parked my butt in front of the air conditioner where I sat to ponder the ever so difficult task as what the heck to make for lunch.
Me, being totally lazy didn't want to do anything today.
Can't I just push a button on these kids and they'd become full or something? Don't get me wrong..I love cooking and all things food..but damn it sometimes I wanna sit on my ass and drink diet pepsi and watch my trashy tv and not cook. I mean look at these folks..looks like they are having a good time, no?

I had Lily make her and little bro some sandwiches..(I think she made pbj's, not sure) then they got to have some mango/strawberry sorbet.
While they were eating I finished wrapping the rest of Jacks loot for his shindig tomorrow.
For whatever reason I got a burst of energy so I thought I should have some lunch now, granted all I had so far today was a bazillion cups of joe and some cantaloupe.
I made fajita nachos...

Here's what I did..


*took out what was left from the 15 minutes fajitas

*chopped it up all small
*put some organic blue corn chips on a plate



*threw the fajita stuff in the microwave for about a minute and a half..

*dumped the mixture on the top of the chips
*melted cheese over top
*smothered sour cream and hot sauce
(If you are wondering if I ate all this or shared any with the children...well lets just say I am so freaking stuffed and won't eat for the rest of the day..hee hee)

I know, I know..what a pig..but dang it I was starving and yeah I know...so not figure friendly..

Oh well.

There's always tomorrow to diet, right?

Oops, maybe Sunday..tomorrow is cake and chips, hot dogs and all the typical birthday fare.
Crap...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Damn, that looks so good, I wish you were my neighbor! :D

christy said...

you are always making something good