Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fairwell Zelda

The time has come unfortunately, that Zelda must vacate the premises. Her and Luna have been at each others throats..litereally...last night Luna was was sleeping peacefully and Zelda attacked her and got a good grip in her throat..right in the jugular..
This wasn't just playing either..this was hardcore fighting, hissing and growling.
I am sad to see her go..for awhile they were so cute together and getting along splendidly. She will be going to a good place..a friend. Lily is sad. As am I. But hopefully it will be for the best for them both. I hate to split them apart..but gee..I am afraid someone is going to get hurt badly :(
Nothing exciting to post..other than I have had some strange dreams lately. Last night..(when I did manage to get a few minutes of shut eye) I dreamt that a few of my teeth were falling out. Didn't hurt or anything..but it was awful. 2 of them were just hanging in there so I wiggled them with my tongue and out they came. Ewww.. I hate dreams like that. I have had dreams like that before. No fun
Hells Kitchen was good last night. I was sad to see Julia go. I really liked her.
I have a bday party to go to on Sat. then Sunday a few of my tenants and i are having a luau at the pool..bbq'ing shish kabobs and grilled pineapple. I am sure there will be 'grown-up drinks' but I will pass. I think I am done. booze just makes me feel like shit..everytime..even if I only have one..I get all head -achy. We are going to make some smoothies for the children..I'll just have one of those too.
Last night we watched Black Snake Moan...pretty good..but man..it dragged out..should have ended 40 minutes sooner I think. We paid Lily $5 to entertain and play with Jack while we watched the movie. She did great..they played in his room, then hers, then in our room, art, cars and things like that. She is so happy now with 5 bucks. I definitely think we will use her services again. Next time there is a movie worth seeing that is.

No comments: