Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So cute...




Luna and Zelda are totally connected at the hip now. They go everywhere together..even in the litter box, which i witnessed this morning. They are best buds. Its disgusting how cute it is. Zelda was even grooming Luna. *Awwww*..I know I should have got a picture of that, but it was like 1030pm and I was half asleep.
Jack's birthday is in one month from today. I can't believe hes going to be 3. We will have a small party for him. He can't decide between firetrucks or construction theme. He loves them both.
We haven already started back to school shopping for Lily. So far we got a few outfits, her backpack she wanted (which is a pink camo design) and a matching lunch pack. We still have to buy new shoes, but i am waiting until a week or so before school because she is growing like a weed. She is getting so big, soon, she'll be taller than me. Crazy, I know. But hey, I am pushing 5'1 so its really not saying much.
The children and I are going to the market today for some goods. Lily loves to pick out the fruits and veggies. Jack just wants me to buy granola. (Strawberry, hemp ,vanilla ,flax seed granola) They have it in bulk and we buy alot at once because that's all he wants to eat. Its kinda costly..it is $2.99 a pound.
We are going to make lasagna tonight for supper. I am going to see if Lily wants to make the sauce.

2 comments:

B said...

yum, lasagna!

and even though the granola costs so much, at least you know he's not lacking for fiber! ;-)

how was the beach?

Kelly said...

It was pretty uneventful really. Hubby's friend grilled our lunch, I brought my 'famous' cheeseball. Children played. Lily was bored to death really..because it was just boys..2 and 4. Well almost 3.
I totally didn't take pictures. We stayed at his house and didn't venture to the water..which was really close.