Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ghetto Park

I wish I would have charged the battery to my camera. I rounded up my crew and off we went to ghetto park, you know, because we're cool like that.
Things we saw and heard:

1. A woman with one arm listening to some gospel music on her ipod belting out some praises and the like. (Not sure if she realised she was singing out loud).

2. Another mom scolding her children because they were disobeying her and yelling "god said you shall not disobey or there will be consequences" *Shudder*

3. A man taunting a raging pit bull through the fence. I was just waiting for the beast to jump over and devour that dude. What a moron.

4. Helicopters surrounding the area looking for uh, someone I guess..criminal on the loose? there was about 3 of them hoovering around the park.

5. A policeman driving in the field to break up some brawl...

And that's it folks. Good times yo, good times.
Be we are all safe and sound in the comfort of our cozy nest.
Tonight I am making homemade macaroni and cheese from the Moosewood Cookbook and also putting some meat in the crock. Tomorrow I am making some sort of stew-ish thingy..
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

B said...

i'll be 22. whoa, so young i know. oh well. everyone moves at their own pace in life.

don't you love people watching in public places? while at the mall this morning there was an older Asian woman with a boy who i presume to be her grandson. as he was playing with my friend's stroller i hear a very guttural foreign word being screamed over and over again by this tiny Asian lady...then she runs over gives the boy a good pop. man she didn't sound happy.

Kelly said...

I love people watching..its great.
I think I would be pretty boring if someone was watching me. Seriously.. I was just standing there and occasionally wipping snot from Jacks nose. Exciting I know.
Hope you have a fabulous birthday, you young wipper-snapper you. :) Cheers!

chanale said...

Helicopters have been circling our neighborhood, too (twice in the past week). I guess they like to travel. :)