Sunday, July 8, 2007

Good and Tasty..

I woke this morning at the god awful time of 6am because I could no longer sleep. I was so itchy. Before I fell asleeplast night I was itchy. When I went to the bathroom to see what the hell the problem was I was greeted by these nasty humongous bites all over my right leg and ankle. I don't think they are flea bites because these are huge,red and swollen. I lost count after 8 because I no longer wanted to look at them. Its disgusting. My legs looked diseased. I have some homeopathic bug ointment that I put on and it relieved the itching..for awhile anyway.
No one else in the family gets bit, its just me. Even if the house was invaded with fleas, spiders and mosquito's, they would all feast on my tasty blood. Shit.
I guess I will start taking my vitamin B1 again. I read that it helps keep insects and creepy crawlies at bay. I took it awhile ago when I was getting bit. Also geranium oil is suppose to be good for that same purpose.
I know Luna has fleas, I have seen them on her...looking at me and saying "oh yeah, we're coming for ya, we will be feasting tonight!" She's still too young for Advantage..A couple more weeks and she can have that.
Remember my post about that damn possum that broke my statue? Well that sunuvabitch struck again last night. Go ahead, break some statue, no problem, hey knock over some potted plants,no biggie, but eat half of my bright red delicious organic beefsteak tomatoes? Oh no...this is war now you nasty ol' flea bag piece of shit. (I really do love animals...really!) Justin went to get those two tomatoes we have been anxiously waiting for and he came to deliver me the bad news. That fucking fur ball is taunting me..he leaves just a little tiny piece left..just to say.."haha you sucka!" just to rub it in my face. Oh no you just didn't!
Bring on you nasty possum, bring it on!

1 comment:

B said...

i'll put my mom on the next flight to cali with a monkey wrench. she'll take care of that possum for ya LOL jk

i've not posted in FOREVER! whenever i have time to, i'd rather nap. ugh. i do have a lot to post though.

but i still take time to read your blog! :-D