Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Morning

*Chili was awesome..I gave some to the neighbors..
*I forgot to take pictures...
*Didn't sleep again last night..
*Jack is sneezy this morning..
*Making appointment for Lily to see the eye doctor..she is getting about 3-4 headaches a week and doing weird blinking...
*The cats are going crazy right now....
*There are pistachio shells in my flip-flops from Justin
*I am listening to Curious George on the TV
*Possum returned last night..god forbid I say something negative about that creature because someone will leave a dumb ass comment on how mean I am towards animals..Whatever..
*I need to make some coffee
*I am done blogging now..
*Anxiety is taking over my life...

1 comment:

B said...

yay for anxiety. i can't sleep either. maybe it's something in the air.

oh and i just got a stupid comment from someone i don't know on my blog about "make money from site xyz.." or some crap.