Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Love My Husband

Justin has noticed that I have been a wee bit stressed as of late. So being that top notch guy that he is..he suggested that mama have Tuesday and Thursday 'off ' and her would arrange dinner and clean up dishes. When he said this last night..(while doing dishes mind you) I about fainted! That was the best news I heard in a long time. Fantastic! Even if he makes mac and cheese and chicken Dino's for dinner, who cares..its my night 'off' Woo Hoo!!!!
I will plan the rest of the weeks menu..no problemo!
I feel better today..better mood, better spirits, even have better coffee..not that crappy stuff Justin got me, I bought some vanilla nut beans and they are delightful.
Not sure what we are going to do today or this weekend. Lily is begging us for her ears to be pierced..hmm, not sure about that yet, we'll see. I am thinking of painting Lily's room soon, I was suppose to paint it 'vintage violet' and just haven't got around to it. I need to start planing for Jacks bday. We are not having a combo bday party like last year. We did Jack's and Lily's together, and it was total chaos. This year it will be very, very small. Jack will just have the kids in the plex at the pool. Lily will possibly have a slumber party with a few girl friends..who knows. I can't believe shes going to be 8!

No comments: