Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random Stuff

We just watched 'The Last Mimzy'..wow what a powerful movie. We all loved it! We also rented Shooter and Black Snake Moan..I am eager to see both of those flicks.
Sunday I think we are venturing out to the beach. We are going to leave very early to get a good spot. We'll head to La Jolla where there is a grassy area too, that way you are not sitting in sand all day. I will pack a picnic of tasty sandwiches, fruit, maybe some yogurt and the kids favorite fruitabu.. . .http://www.fruitabu.com/ that's some tasty stuff.
Justin stopped at Trader Joes on the way home from work and got the coffee I love... what a guy. Of course he picked up a bottle of vodka and a bag of pistachios too. Those are so addicting. Lily is at the pool, Jack and Justin are enjoying some quality father,son time..playing with some action figure dudes and blowing up random things. Its very endearing.
I want to get a new CD. I am sick of everything. Justin ordered that Interpol..but I want something else. Maybe another 'Buddha Lounge' or even Innocence Mission? Hrmm..maybe some old ska would be nice..haven't listen to that in a long time. I used to have a old Bob Marley CD that was ska/rock-steady..and I can't find it anywhere. The last CD I got was Lily Allen..Justin got me that for Mother's Day. Its great..except when Lily overhears some lyrics and starts asking questions..

No comments: