Friday, July 13, 2007

We must be crazy...




OK, one child, easy..add another kiddo, kinda hectic at times, throw in a kitten, what the hell, take on ANOTHER kitten..(which is actually Luna's sister) what are we thinking?
Yes, the rumors are true folks, we have added yet another member to our little clan....
Introducing Zelda..Luna's sister. We got her today. She was a big bully, hissing and swatting Luna. And Luna? She took it all in stride. She could care less about Zelda being a complete ass. In a day or two, (hopefully) they will be the best of kitty friends..or sisters, or felines..whatever..I will post a picture of Zelda.
Also, Justin ordered us a new board game to play..Settlers of Catan..we have been playing so many games lately. I am still wanting Scruples..
Also got an Interpol CD..'Our Love To Admire'..I am listening to it right now and its fabulous.

1 comment:

B said...

oooooh what fun! the game sounds a little bit like a board game edition of Oregon Trail. Did you ever play that in school? I was a Oregon Trail fiend in my day.

how's your bathroom smelling now? (with two felines)

OH and you're officially LINKED to from my blog.