Thursday, July 12, 2007

Finally!





























Success in the kitchen. I decided the other day to make up a stew like dish. I threw a bunch of random stuff in a pot and poof! Stew~!
I also browned some beef stew meat to throw that in too. The kids slurped it up! About time, whew, I was starting to get discouraged.
I took some random shots of the kids outside while they were riding bikes and scooters.
Included in this series is a picture of my new knitting project, and the beginning and the end of the stew. I know..I know, I'm a dork like that.
Nothing else to report. today was pretty mellow with the kids. Only a few quarels..easy to resolve. Jack apparently has stopped taking an afternoon nap. Pft...whats up with that? Oh well, at least he'll be in bed early.
We went to BlockBuster and I rented Zelda, Twilight Princess for the gamecube. Everyone is in my room playing that now, so its rather quiet at the moment which is nice. I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Luna thinks its hilarious to wake me up every effing' morning between 530-6am to play. Oh so fun..and as you would know it, once I am awake I can't get back to sleep..and on the off chance that I do drift off, Justin's alarm will get me up anyway. Well that's it for now. I am sure hubby will be in here any moment lingering behind me, waiting his turn for the computer to play that World of Warcraft game. I so need this shirt..http://www.cafepress.com/gamingsucks.70601314












1 comment:

B said...

yay for stew! andi won't eat any stew or soup-like concoction. so i never get any :(

thank goodness my husband doesn't play WoW...he does however play endless hours of Zelda on the gamecube. I think he's got the Majora's Mask one (I know it's horribly misspelled, so bare with me).

and kudos! to you for being able to knit.