Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Is Lily There?

Gosh..Lily is on the phone..all the time...I have missed multiple calls because she doesn't know how to click over to the other line and then she tells me when its already beeped twice and when I click over, the caller has hung up. People are calling the house constantly for her..well maybe like 4-5 times a day. Then she puts it on speaker phone.. *rolling eyes*
Tomorrow her friend is coming over at 10 til about 4ish when we'll take her home. I like her friend. I want other kids to come over because the ones here are not a great influence if you know what I mean. Besides, the girl here is 11 or 12 so she has a different mind set. School starts in 26 days. Lily can't wait to go back. I can't believe how quickly she is growing. She is going through a growth spurt as we speak. (well I as blog). Justin swears by this time next year she'll be taller than me. how weird would that be?!
Its my turn for dinner. Not sure what to make. I have some ground turkey, so maybe some turkey burgers with some mango salsa?
well Lily is off the phone now..believe it or not..so I am going to go play with my babes... Have a great day!

2 comments:

B said...

mango salsa, huh? reminds me of that GEICO commercial with the cavemen.

"I'll have the duck with the mango salsa..."

ok, so maybe you have no idea what i'm talking about.

as far as ground turkey, do you prefer light or dark meat? i tried dark meat for tacos once and we hated it. it tasted too far fetched from beef. i'm assuming light meat would only taste further removed. i can't get andi in on it. i want to try bison though.

i am not a huge red meat fan though. hm. oh well.

Kelly said...

I didn't make the turkey. I actually made pork. I love dark meat..in moderation that is. Lily loves it. I have had buffalo and it was great. I made lamb awhile back and it was too 'gamey' tasting for me. Jusin liked it however. It made my house stink for 3 days!