Sunday, July 15, 2007

Imerial Beach...

Today we are gathering the kids and heading down south to Imperial Beach. Justin's friend Chuck lives down there with his child Franklin..who is 4. Chuck is the one that actually got Justin and I together. Long story, but I was suppose to go on a date w/ Chuck and my friend with Justin..then things got flipped around..and here we are 12 years later..(well it'll be 12 years of marriage in November).
Well got to go get ready..and feed the kittens..Justin bought them some organic kitten food by Newman's Organics. How cute! I will post pictures of our trip later this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!
Oh yeah, Luna and Zelda have calmed down a bit since that last post. Only about 2 fights a day. And for those of you wondering..Settlers of Catan is so fun, it totally rocks. It is a 'game of discovery, settlement, and trade'. Sorta like Oregon Trails..you know the one you played on the pc in school.Lily won the first game, and Justin the second. We're gonna play again tonight I hope.

1 comment:

B said...

yay for the beach! hope you guys have tons of fun :-D

I can't wait until the kids are old enough to play board games with us.