Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sibling Rivalry




And no I am not talking Lily and Jack..(by the way have been totally good as of late)
I am talking Luna and Zelda.
All day long.
All night long.
Hissing. Growling. Wrestling. Chasing. Sneaking up behind one another and clobbering the hell outta each other. If they can't get along..I am gonna have to give Zelda back to where she came..(which is from my boss and very good friend).
They are very cute chasing each other down the hall and stuff. It sounds like there is a Halloween Haunted House CD playing in my house at all times with all this damn screeching and growling.
At first it was kinda funny, but know I am getting annoyed..and guess who didn't get much sleep last night? Yours truly.
I have had this same headache since yesterday. I broke down and took 2 aspirin. I never take anything unless I can't tolerate whatever aliment I have at the time. I try to use homeopathic or herbal treatments first..then if that fails..try conventional pain relief. This headache, was a aspirin and cup of coffee type of headache. Hopefully the caffeine and the Bayer will nip this in the bud.
I will post a picture of 'the girls' at each others throats. That is if Justin can get a good one. He is currently following the felines around waiting for another round of fistfights.
Click on the first picture..it looks like Luna is possessed and going to turn Zelda into stone..like a Medusa...its totally creepy.

1 comment:

chanale said...

Oy - hell hath no fury like an angry cat! :o