Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wednesday Pictures




























Today was hot. We went to the market,then went on walk looking for bugs..(didn't find any).
For dinner I ended up making herbed pork roast with steamed carrots and a chicken/garlic pilaf thingy. Justin didn't like it. The kids and I loved it. I was going to make the fried zucchini, but that will be today.
Here are some pictures of our day. I snapped a picture of Justin teaching Lily to play WOW (World of Warcraft) I thought it was so cute. Also there a random pictures of kids eating, Jack following asleep while watching something on TV(I hear ya B! He too forgets he is tired and before you know it, poof!)
Lily's friends will be her at 10am. She is excited. Me too. These are good, nice girls..(sisters, one year apart) Love them!
I think I will take Jack to the barber again..his hair is growing out so fast!

1 comment:

B said...

i tried to leave another comment earlier, and i think after all my typing it was a botched attempt.

so it involved fried broccoli and my love for fried things.

i do like your new template.