Friday, July 6, 2007

Library

Yesterday we went to the library. I picked up the book I ordered and a few others I saw..The Herbalist Way by Nancey and Michael Philips (it has a forward by Rosemary Gladstar, I adore her and have her book Family Herbal), I also got Madhur Jaffrey's Indian Cooking and a Moosewood Cookbook..After my disastrous loaf, I need a new cook book. Lily wanted Wheres Waldo but they didn't have any, so she got 3 I Spy books and a few Goosebumps books. Jack got a couple books I found with cars, dump trucks, etc. and a Bob the Builder DVD. He loves any kind of construction stuff and that little Bob is so up his ally. I don't think he's ever seen the show, he'll either love it or be terrified of it.
For dinner last night I made Beef Stroganof, it was OK..I guess I wasn't in the mood for that. Jack had been asking for that for days so I had to make it. Tonight, hmmm...I think we'll prepare herb roasted chicken and some sort of vegetable. We are finally going to make that Pate today. We were going to make it a few days ago, but never did. can't remember why. Oh well.
the plans for this weekend are non existent as of yet. We are going to Target tonight for some household stuff. I would like to go to the nursery and get some more vegetables for the back yard...maybe onions, peppers and potatoes. Oh yeah, I still have to watch Reno 911..I rented that the other day. I used to watch the show. We also got Letters to Iwo Jima..I didn't watch because I started a new knitting thingy and I was obsessed with that for the night, Justin only watched about an hour of it.I will post pictures of the pate later and make you all drool. Too bad I can't go into the cyber world and pop out of your screen and give you a taste of this magnificent treat.Seriously folks, its that good. Ah..guess we'll just have to eat it! Ciao!

No comments: