Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Return of Possum.(.part deux)

Justin came to me once again to deliver me evil news. Another, yes another tomato has made its way into the nasty possum. Ans he couldn't even wait til' it was ripe. Now hes macking the green ones. Then Justin realized that our motion lights for the backyard had been turned off by the switch in my room.
We turned it on, and slept with the sliding door open, that way if the light goes off, Justin swore to me he would run out there and in my honor defend our beloved vegetable garden by dowsing the giant rodent with the hose and then maybe making some weird noises to frighten him away and never,ever return. My hero!
Of course the little piss ant didn't visit last night. Musta been too stuffed with my tomatoes. Grrr...
Lets see what else to report .... oh I am so glad Melissa was cut last night from Hell's Kitchen...she was bitchy. Rock was so bent last night I thought he was gonna explode.
I think I am taking the kids to ghetto park today. For something to do. I have run out of ideas. Sick of the pool, too hot to cook...I think we may go to the beach Saturday. Last year the beach was OK I guess.But we had sand left in weird little places in the houses two months after the fact.
Luna kept me up all night. She is trying to nurse so she is all cute and sucks on my neck and my arm looking for mamas milk. I feel sad that she left her mama so early. Lily lets her suck on her arm. Justin and I said not to encourage this habit.
I haven't posted any pictures yet because my camera is being charged. Well it will when Justin gets home cause I haven't figured it out yet..duh!
Jacks bday is in like 39 days and hes gonna be 3. His bday is on a Friday and then Lily returns to school the following Monday. I remember when I was little we didn't go back to class until some time in September..weird
Well I am off to make some coffee. We went to Albertson's the other day and Justin got me some coffee beans. They weren't my usual from Trader Joe's that I LOVE..(Ethiopian Fair Trade, Organic, Shade Grown,,Bold and delicious) it was some random brand that tastes bitter and nasty. I suppose I have become the coffee snob...I am going to buy my friend some of the mentioned beans and a coffee grinder for her birthday..Poor thing, she is still drinking Folgers..I can't bare the thought no longer....

1 comment:

B said...

oh gosh. can melissa brush her hair already? i was glad she was voted off too. and have fun stepping over the homeless people at the ghetto park.