Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nothing interesting...

I have nothing so say. I know, I know, shocking...
This morning we decided to go to the mall. I didn't make any coffee because I thought I would grab something there.
Going to the mall was weird.
I forgot what the mall was like. Its geared towards the young folks.
Seriously, how many Wet Seal type stores do you really need. Not to mention the thousands of cell phone booths hovering around like hungry Parana, waiting to suck you in.
i had a coupon for a free cinabon. Sweet!
Literally!
Buy one get one free. Cool. I also bought a Mochlatta Chill..I had this years ago and it was fantastic. I t was like a frappachino-ish drink, all blended and delicious. But this guy, he made it over ice, and it was fucking nasty!
Me, being the coffee conesurer , dumped the damn thing down the drain. Shit, I tell you!
Needless to say, that cinnabon made my tooth ache like crazy.
Justin got a tummy ache. Overloaded on sugar I guess.
The rest of the day was un-eventful.
The neighbor came down around 5 ish and announced its was her pay day and she is looking to buy some Captain Morgans and make some drinks tonight. Oh cool. So me and the 'hens' as Justin calls the ladies and I enjoyed some fru fru drinks and watched the children play. Good times...
I went to party city and bought Jack's bday stuff..decorations, invitations, etc. He wanted fire truck theme..so viola! He got it!
It will be very small,(as mentioned in the other post).
Right now the kids are in bed, Justin is lingering somewhere in the back of the house..and I am here, intoxicated and blogging a bunch of nonsense here on this blog.
Tomorrow i am making a mean pot of chili.
Of course there will be pictures. :)
The first Charger pre-game is August 12th.
I can't wait. I love to watch football and have everyone over. I just like planning the menus and stuff. I know I am dorky. But hey, I love to cook!
Well off to bed, good night my fair readers,I shall post again soon! Mwahh! kisses!

No comments: